Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am overwhelmed.
Completely and utterly overwhelmed.

Recently I joined a "going gray" chat and it was glorious, in the beginning.  I loved each and every woman.  I loved each and every story.  I connected with these lovely women.  I related to these women.  They were my soul sisters.

None of my feelings towards them have changed.  They are still my soul sisters and I still love their stories, their journeys.  But here is what I have realized about me...as much as I care for these ladies, I care for me and my family more.

I no longer have time to keep up with the 1000 plus ladies.  I love them and I wish them well and, of course, an easy journey.  But I must focus on my own family, my own friends.

I hope these ladies allow me to check in periodically but for now, this is my only outlet.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you at our smaller board. Hope it's smaller size/pace can fit into your life. :) :: hugs ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Gwen, I love the new board! You definitely be seeing me there more once I get my work schedule under control. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete