Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Talkin' bout a Revolution

Wow, its been awhile since I've been here and a lot has happened in my journey to going gray.  Too much has happened to mention here.

One thing I want to share is the YouTube video I finally got around to completing which photo-documents my journey from dyed to all natural hair.  The only thing that seemed longer than the actual transition was the compilation of this slide show.

For those of you just entering this journey:  You can definitely do this!

For those of you at the mid-way point:  Hang in there, girl!  It seems like an eternity at this point but trust me when I say its worth the wait and the effort.

For those of you who, like me, have graduated:  You are the women who got me through this and I commend your beautiful souls and beautiful hair.  Let it shine!


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, the link for the vid doesn't show on my Ipad for some reason. Would you be able, please, to post the link? Cheers from a fellow (transitioning) Silver Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppyfur, you should be able to view it on Youtube. Just search for "My Silver Haird Revolution". Hope that works for you! Good luck with your transition. You will love your end result.

    ReplyDelete