Monday, February 13, 2012

More and more gray areas

In my life I have never been a BLACK and WHITE kind of person.  Seemingly that should make me a person with a many shades of gray.  But it didn't.  There was never any gray.  Ever. My world has been filled with many tones and shades and hues of color.

My clothing choices are rarely as stark as black and white.  More often infused with bright, vibrant colors.

My hair, as a primary example has been many, many shades of color.  Blonde, brunette, bright red, auburn, chestnut, black.  But now, there are shades of gray.

My home.  The wall of my home are like an ever changing rainbow.  One year everything coral and creamy yellow, one year beach tones, one year jewel tones.  There are no black and whites.  Until now.

As the grays  and silvers invade my hair follicles, I've now noticed they are invading my kitchen.  In a very recent "re-do", the new stainless steel sink and silver flecked counter-top have made an appearance.  While hooking all the components together tonight I realized the kitchen would look so much better GRAY.

It really is becoming a gray area.

No comments:

Post a Comment