Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whimsical Living


For most of my life I've considered myself a bit funky, and artsy.  For as long as I can remember, art has been a huge part of my existence.  From getting my "hand turkey" drawing in the School district art show in kindergarten to today, designing websites and logos and turning my house into a visual rainbow of color.

That said, my physical appearance has been very traditional.  I long to and occasionally manage channel Audrey Hepburn with a hint of Doris Day.

Since I appear more traditional, my funky artsy side comes out in leaps and bounds throughout my house.  Cozy but colorful, antique meets modern.

That said, I want to share a recent find.  If you are looking for some fun, delightful and funky glassware, check out:  Whimsical Living 

I recently broke the last of my old traditional wine glasses and went on a search for new.  Since I was given several bowls from Whimsical Living as a wedding gift it seemed like the perfect place to start.

Check it out!!!!

One of the many lovely designs found at Whimsical Living

No comments:

Post a Comment